Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Me, Myself, and Ike





I wish my kitty liked me. As the proverbial saying goes, looks can be deceiving. The mama's shoving Ike's butt from behind to get this shot, AND I have red-eye that she's failed to correct before posting this. I guess she wanted everyone to see my sitting up like a big boy -- all by myself (well, and two pillows). Stay tuned; I just know she's going to put up a bunch of cheeseball X-mas shots with me in some stupid hat. Do all parents do this stuff?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too funny. I can't wait to see him in a "stupid hat." I'm actually about to post pics of Kanan in his paper reindeer antler hat he made (well maybe just his Bobbi) in daycare. And by the way, I swear I have pics of Kanan when he was just starting to sit up supported, making the same exact expressions as your son. Needless to say, your son is incredibly good looking. :)