Saturday, January 3, 2009

C is for Caterpillar (as in highly annoying toy, not cute bug)



Ah, the ubiquitous CAT. Here it is in all its brain-rattling glory. He's got one here, one at Nama/Crappa, er, Grandpa's house -- and he plays with it all. the. time. I can't believe I have a kid who's super into trucks and cars -- he'll probably end up wanting to go to Nascar and riding dirt bikes, and I'll have to promptly poke my eyes out while those near and dear laugh at the irony. At least he likes it, I suppose. While this is a "c" post, let's not go on the assumption that he actually calls this thing a caterpillar; no, it's a "buh-dozer." Should have probably put that in the "Bs", along with "Bonnie", his other grandmother's, name -- like I said, my Swiss-cheese brain can't be counted on for a lot of details -- thus the blog.

So, in the grand tradition, the Cs:

cup
clap
car!!!
canny cane (as in Christmas ornament, not food group)
cat!!
climb/climber
cow!!
chicken/cluck
ke-oh (Clio the stuffed, slightly scary cat)
come on!
candle
compooter!! (stop touching it, for the love of God!!)
capilar (caterpillar, as in cute bug not brain-rattling toy)
cab (crab)
CD (yep, CD)
cross
cheese!!! (as in, are you actually going to give me this fabulous stuff you almost never let me have?)
camel
camera!! (see compooter!!)
Carol
color
chair
couch
cold
Compy (plastic compsognathus, as in dino immortalized by the Jurassic Park franchise)
Chris (cousin)

Ciao --
the mama

No comments: