Thursday, November 8, 2007

Grandma Part 2

Mama Bonnie arrived from Florida yesterday. . . she's my grandma, Part 2. Part 1 lives nearby (well, up the street, really), and she takes me off my mama's hands frequently, she says, to give mama a break. Really, she does it because I'm irresistible, ready to eat. But I digress. This is the first time I've met Mama Bonnie/Grandma Part 2 because she lives far away. I'm impressed -- she's very attentive to my swinging needs, pushing me religiously in my crappy, need-to-be-pushed-manually-because-my-parents-can't-figure-it-out-Fisher-Price-Aquarium-contraption, and she walks me, too. She also thinks I bear a striking resemblance to E.T. when I flip out (she says I'm spun out, actually) . . . a sentiment that my mama eerily voiced separately. If two of the people in my world think I look like E.T., am I doomed? I mean, my world's populated by about six people at this point, so the numbers don't look good. In any case, I'm going to continue enjoying the dueling grandmas and will post some pics of both soon -- I'm hoping to get pretty spoiled this week since I've got two to dote on me.

No comments: