Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Milestones, Shmilestones . . .

Some people archive their baby's firsts -- rolling over, sitting up, crawling. Yada yada. Everyone does that stuff. Cataloging it is just so . . . expected. So mundane. Check out a few of my "firsts" here in all my profundity and one of me just being ridiculously adorable (er, myself).


Crib-glaring 101: When your lame parents wake you up with a flash, cultivate a withering sneer. I'm working on perfecting it.
Bottle-snatching 240: Hey there, Sir Stingy. I'm not finished with that. And if you don't give it back ASAP, you're going to find yourself drenched with it in its partially digested state. Tally ho!

Starfish eating 1o1: I've finally got a grip on this sucker, and I'm going to rip his fishy point right off.











































































































No comments: