Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Valentine's Day Schmaltz


My Great-Grammie
bought me my angel baby outfit although the 'rents seem to think the red devil ensemble may have been more appropriate. Well, only once in awhile. I'm generally a cheerful soul, and I sleep! I sleep for them all the time! Two naps a day, anyone? I throw them off sometimes and refuse the morning refresher. Nonetheless, I digress. My grandma bought me my fabulous
safari hat and camo
glasses. She got me new socks, too
- -even camo socks. Who knew she had it in her?

I'm still not sure what possessed the mama to outfit me in said items all together. Me? I think it looks pretty stupid together though I must say -- I love these glasses. They all thought this photo shoot was hilarious. Then again, they don't have much in the way of fun these days as they're busy busy working to secure my future. I guess making me bear the brunt of the fun paucity is their answer.

Next time you concoct a look like this, lady, you're going to get more than a grimace.

Oh, and a late happy Valentine's day to all, and to all a very smarmy and schmaltzy celebration next year. I'll get you on the downside.

No comments: